Friday, January 4, 2008

TRADE

My blockbuster trade for Dirk just went through today. Admittedly, I gave up a lot with Al Harrington, Danny Granger and Troy Murphy to get Dirk, Shane Battier and DeSagana Diop. The inconsistency of Granger and Harrington was worth getting rid of for a perennial top five fantasy player in Nowitzki. Dirk will help me out in rebounding and Battier will prove a similar player as Granger, albeit not as good. Diop is a drop right away for me and I dropped him 5 minutes ago for Finley, who's having a ridiculous string of games since Manu went out. I understand Manu is due back soon, but Mike's still the starter...his minutes will be cut a bit and they won't need his scoring as much, which is his main value. I'm hoping for the best, but hell, Finley's a HUUGE upgrade over Diop, who's not producing anything at this point in the season.

No comments: