Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Post

So I've decided to give blogging a tryout to see how I like it and fantasy sports is the subject matter in which I am most interested and am most knowledgeable about. So from now on I will post all transactions I make in all my fantasy leagues beginning with this one in which I reveal my rosters for my basketball teams. I generally only play fantasy on Yahoo! fantasy, but if you play on a different website, let me know and I would check out anything new if you have good things to say about it!

The fantasy football season just ended so this will be mostly about basketball until baseball season is around the corner. In my fantasy football leagues, which I was involved in four leagues, I finished 1st, 1st, 2nd and 5th, two private leagues with friends (1st and 5th) and 2 public leagues (1st and 2nd). You can look me up in the Yahoo! fantasy profiles under user-name tianaustin88. Thanks for checking me out!

No comments: